3 Favorite Christmas movies:
1. “White Christmas” – this is a Christmas classic. It reminds me of my Mom and Grandma. No one beats Bing Crosby singing “White Christmas.”
2. “It’s a Wonderful Life” – every time I hear Harry Bailey say “to my big brother, George. This richest man in town,” I cry.
3. “Elf” – this just makes me laugh.
3 Favorite Christmas songs:
1. “Merry Christmas Darling” sung by Karen Carpenter. It reminds me of my Mom listening to “A Christmas Portrait” album while she made kleiner.
2. “O Holy Night” – it’s just beautiful
3. “Sleigh Ride” – my favorite part is when it starts into “There’s a Christmas party at the home of Farmer Gray….”
3 Favorite Christmas Traditions:
1. Making kleiner (Danish Christmas cookie) with my Mom and now my sister.
2.Getting together with my family on Christmas morning to eat aebleskievers and exchange presents.
3. All of the fun family traditions my husband’s family has. Candy houses, drawing names for presents, Christmas parties, wearing ulgy sweaters to said parties, just being together.
3 Favorite Christmas gift you’ve ever gotten:
1. Casey got me a DVD of my favorite movie, “High Society” and the entire series of “My So-Called Life” on DVD one year
2. My parents always give us money and that is always very helpful around the holidays.
3. Every Christmas that I got to spend with a loved one who is no longer here was a gift.