Resolutions are funny things. We make them and then we forget them by February. In January the gyms and weight loss centers are full of people bound and determined to meet their goals. I know I’m so guilty of this making resolutions and forgetting them by the middle of January. That’s why I’ve tried to my make my list of goals manageable and easily achievable. When I get too overwhelmed, I just give up. Here’s my list:
1. Renew my gym membership and start training for a few 5K races. If I get really ambitious, I might sign up for a 10K.
2. Read 26 books this year. That gives me two weeks per book.
3. Finish our basement (this one really relies more on counting on other people to get things done).
4. Not buy so many shoes and thin the herd of the ones I have.
5. Spend lots and lots of cuddle time with my five sweeties.
The End. That’s all I have energy to think about right now.